Applications and referencing
Safety and maintenance
End of tenancy
What does a mid-term inspection involve?
Our mid-term inspections are carried out by qualified inventory clerks. They will conduct a full inspection of your property's condition and produce a written and photographic report.
The report will include:
- A summary of the property's overall condition
- Details of the condition of its contents
- Checks that the property is being used only by named tenants
- Checks for smoking and pets
- Checks for any required maintenance work
The property inspection gives tenants a chance to report any issues that the landlord may be unaware of. It's also an opportunity to ensure the property is being cared for and that the tenancy agreement is being followed.
Learn more about mid-term inspections: Mid-Term Inspections For Rentals