Applications and referencing
Safety and maintenance
End of tenancy
What does a Legionella risk assessment involve?
A Legionella assessor will inspect all water systems in your rental. The assessment itself will involve:
- Identifying potential hazards and the level of risk posed
- Identifying who is at risk
- Taking water temperatures
- Testing for limescale
- Putting adequate control measures in place to minimise the risk
- Recording the findings of the assessment
- Reviewing the assessment as needed
After your assessment, you will be provided with a report containing all the above information.
Learn more about Legionella assessments: A Guide To Landlord Legionella Risk Assessments